If you want to be happy, here are the top10 reasons why YOU MUST READ 30 Days To Happiness:
10. Most people want to be happy, but they don't know how to make it happen. 30 Days To Happiness gives you a practical, how-to guide for creating your own happiness.
9. You don’t have to live sad and depressed. You have options. You can actively fight sadness and depression. 30 Days To Happiness shows you how.
8. You can show the people in your life who live with sadness and depression that there is hope for them.
7. There is a calming meditation in each chapter that helps to internalize the new messages of 30 Days To Happiness. By the end of the 30 days, you won’t have this new way of living, it will have you!
6. There are specific action steps in every chapter that will move you closer to happiness starting with the very first day.
5. There is a self-scoring system at the end of each chapter to help you assess honestly how well you’re living that day’s steps to happiness.
4. If we don’t actively choose to create our own happiness, the chances of it randomly happening are slim. Why go through life leaving your happiness to chance?
3. You will learn the five facets of true happiness. Without an equal measure of all five, you will never have authentic happiness.
2. You will learn how to deal with negative thoughts and feelings that threaten your happiness.
1. You will learn that every new day is a new opportunity to look at the world in a new way, to improve yourself and your life, and to truly, authentically enjoy your life.
Note to reader: The video that accompanies this blog was created with a cartoon effect to hide the aging of the rapidly aging author of this book. Did it work?
Rhonda Sciortino used the coping skills from an abusive childhood to achieve real success, which she measures by good relationships, good health, peace, joy, and financial prosperity. Through her writing, speaking, media appearances, and Your Real Success curriculum she shares how others can use the adversities they’ve experienced as the source of their greatest advantages. Rhonda is the founder of Successful Survivors Foundation and the national champion for the Love Is Action Community Initiative. Rhonda can be reached at email@example.com.